Angela Harrison - Naturopath and Acupuncturist
Angela is an experienced Naturopath who combines both Western Herbal Medicine and Naturopathy with Acupuncture and Ayurvedic Medicine. She has even been to India for training!
Angela is capable if treating a wide range of health coditions, however her main areas of expertise are;
- Women's Health - such as fertility, menstrual and hormal issues, pregnancy and post-natal health
- Digestive complaints
- Anti-Ageing Cosmetic Acupuncture
Angela has found combining Acupuncture with Naturopathic treatment to be very effective, resulting in fast, profound and long-lasting improvement in people's health.
Acupuncture's role in improving fertility, and even as an adjunct to IVF is widely accepted as being beneficial. Acupuncture can be used safely during pregnancy as well, to assist in achieving a complication-free pregnancy and labour.
Angela also uses acupuncture to reduce lines, wrinkles and sagging skin! She has found anti-ageing Cosmetic Acupuncture to be effective and popular, and of course, less expensive and more natural than Botox...
Angela's qualifications include;
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
- Advanced Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine
- Advanced Diploma of Herbal Medicine
- Vocational Graduate Diploma of Clinical Acupuncture
- Certificate IV Massage
- Certificate IV Reflexology